2.1.109 Feb 2021 13:35
- seller order referenced document
- allow recipient contact in XRechnung
- remove outdated dependency
- allow XRechnung without street
- only deploy library and validator to maven central, not core nor cli
- a invoice correction should reference the original invoice via invoiceReferencedDocument, not buyerOrderReferencedDocument
- upgraded CEN Schematron validation (codes 24) to v1.3.4
- added unit tests for ubl conversion and visualization
2.1.019 Jan 2021 12:53
- fixed a charge/allowance rounding error #212
- Corrected intra community supply tax exemption category code
- removal of Tradeparty.getZip
- support CII to UBL conversion
2.0.306 Dec 2020 11:27
- #201 correct embedded files in XRechnung
- don't write "null" as paymentDescription if no Bank account is specified
- generic and unitcode/categorycode improvements (thanks to weclapp-dev) PR #207
- support credit notes (additionally to corrected invoices)
- transaction calculator getGrandTotal now public, allowing to compare XML grant total with own calculations
- programmatically switch to XRechnung 2.0 if invoked after 2021-01-01
2.0.226 Nov 2020 09:00
- A correction RE file attachments in XRechnung (#197)
- another category code correction
- reverse charge is now supported at all and
- intra community supply is now also supported in the invoice class
2.0.122 Nov 2020 08:45
- corrected VAT calculation on prices with 2 decimals
- the guideline ID for XRechnung has been added (#172)
- zero-rated goods are now supported as well as delivery period on item level and the specification of account (holder) names
- corrected handling of input PDF/A-3 files
- corrected profile handling of fax-, tax-numbers
2.0.012 Nov 2020 16:01
- now includes a validator
- availability via Maven Central
- apart from implementing interfaces invoices can now also be constructed using fluent setters
- support for corrected invoices
- support for absolute and relative charges and allowances on document and item level
- experimental visualization feature, i.e. convert of XML to HTML
1.7.814 Jun 2020 16:26
#159 ZF2 gross price corrections
1.6.004 Feb 2019 04:31
Factur-X support: now exporting "fully valid" EN16931 Factur-X: just set version to 2 and profile to EN16931.
Corrected EN 16931 XMP Schema Extension header.
Now provides access to XMP metadata via ZUGFeRDImporter getXMP() function.
Also closes issues #64 and #69.
1.5.430 Aug 2018 14:21
Fail more gracefully when the extractor runs over an error (issue #62).
One can now also use the importer to read UTF-8 XML without byte order marks (by using ZUGFeRDimporter.getUTF8).
1.5.320 Jul 2018 12:59
Fixed a nullpointerexception the importer raised on some input (issue #60) files and the library available via maven again (#61).
It's now also possible to skip parse() and go from zi.extract to e.g. zi.getAmount() in the importer.
1.5.030 Nov 2017 20:05
Mustangproject is doing it's homework and now supports
the latest developments around ZUGFeRD 2.0/"Factur-X" in it's
recently published version Mustangproject 1.5.
Both ZUGFeRD 2.0 and Mustangproject are therefore on it's way to support the European Standard on e-invoicing EN16931 released by the CEN to facilitate directive 2014/44/EU.
Additionally several bugs were fixed and
the integrated ZUGFeRD tool has been enhanced. It now
e.g. also allows as the migration of ZUGFeRD 1.0 XML to the current ZUGFeRD 2.0 (public review version).
For further details please refer to the changelog.
1.4.011 May 2017 14:08
Now supports ZUGFeRD "extended" profile, PDFBox 2.0 and a all-in-one JAR file including dependencies.
Moved repo to github.com/ZUGFeRD/mustangproject
1.3.101 Jun 2016 08:36
Moved repo to github.com/jstaerk/mustangproject, fixed PDF/A-3 validation issue (#12)
1.3.015 Mar 2016 16:23
Bugfixes, source file validation
1.2.015 Oct 2015 13:52
Improved ZUGFeRD compliance
1.1.215 Jun 2015 18:00
Improved XML and PDF compliance
1.1.131 Mar 2015 17:01
Maven repository and the possibility to embed custom XML