Boron is an interpreted, prototype-based, scripting language similar to Rebol.
The interpreter and datatype system is a C library useful for building domain specific languages embedded in C/C++ applications.
2.0.211 Jul 2020 05:04
* Update Boron-GL to use OpenGL 3.3 ES 3.1 and support Android.
* On Android environs/os is set to 'Android.
* Add bind /secure option.
* Atan accepts coord!/vec3! to return result in the range -PI to PI.
* Math operators accept (coord! int!) arguments.
* Parse with binary! value handles to thru rules.
* Fix save to append newline.
* Fix recycle bugs.
* User defined C function specification can type check user defined types.